twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Saturday, February 25, 2012

HotForWords - Hot Sexy Russian Spy - The REAL Anna Chapman Video

HotForWords - Hot Sexy Russian Spy - The REAL Anna Chapman Video Tube. Duration : 4.70 Mins.


www.hotforwords.com to request words. The origin of the term espionage. Here is the first FAKE Anna Chapman video www.mediaite.com Guy: Alright.. ignore all this extravaganza.. and a - give me a 1 2 3 4... Marina: 1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 Guy: I need to change a bulb.. And ahhh.. chat a little bit more... Marina: la la la la Guy: Perfect. Marina: la la la la Guy: Good. Good. And just tell me what you are going to do later today. Marina: I will shop, actually, I will be picking up some money that someone buried for me in Central Park, (guy clearing throat sound) then I will go to Gucci to shop, then Prada, hopefully bump into some rich guys. I will have a (finger quotes) business meeting at 2 o'clock (wink wink) which will last an hour then I have a wonderful dinner meeting in a nice restaurant with a very rich man who knows a lot of politicians. Hopefully he will (finger quote) invest in my business. To the light... It's really making me hot this one. Guy: 1 2 3 4 5.... OK.. What is your full name and your full address... And what kind of job do you have? Marina: My name Anna Chapman here in the United States. And my address is 99 Fake Street. Another guy: It's not "fake Street" Marina: What? Other guy: It's not "fake Street" Marina to the side: You wrote for me to put 99 Fake Street Guy: No.. you're supposed to put a fake street name. Marina: That's what I did I wrote "Fake Street". Guy: No.. that's Oh. Forget it! Marina: As I was saying, I live on 99 Fake Street, In New York ...

Tags: hotforwords, hot, for, words, intelligence, is, sexy, marina, orlova, word, origins, etymology, espionage, anna, chapman, Rexia, Anita, Hanchob, Eileen, Dover, Bichacrotchov, Humpalot, Tinkle, Marsha, Mellow, Ophelia, Balls

No comments:

Post a Comment